The Public Information Committee of Cocaine Anonymous of San Diego develops, initiates, and plans the means of communication to the public, within the guidelines of the C.A. World Service Manual. We do this through the following means:
- Communicating with the media
- Communicating with professionals working in addiction and recovery
- Communicating with courts, law enforcement, parole offices, and probation offices
- Preparing radio and television public service announcements
- Hosting information booths at fairs and events
- Using posters to inform the public about C.A.